Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing the lad a massive disservice, he may have an agenda but the fact he is still connected at the club despite his very public stance should tell you a lot.
He's part of the BU and is about as 'connected' as my cat

If he did speak to Woods - which I doubt - then it'd hardly be a shocker if he was told a crock of crap by him.

He also said Bill was fine.......and he isn't

But surely if it is investment then that would be a good thing?
Probably mean the current shareholders are watering down their value and or increasing the size of the club.
it doesn't sound likely though, anyone putting in significant cash will want to own the thing.

Sorry. Wrong phrase used, I mean it's more likely to be investment than a sale given them noises.

Fair enough mate, I'm utterly sat on the fence myself about if it's going to be a takeover, just investment or eventually turns into another smokescreen to keep the fans from venting - which since this happened has stopped all the planes and grumblings to a large part.

Hopefully it's a full and complete takeover, do not want any part of this current board left in situ myself

But surely if it is investment then that would be a good thing?
Probably mean the current shareholders are watering down their value and or increasing the size of the club.
it doesn't sound likely though, anyone putting in significant cash will want to own the thing.

if it's investment i can only imagine it would come with a caveat of an agreement in place in a few years as long as they fulfil various things agreed upon on the investment regarding taking full control of the club down the line

Least that is the ONLY reason i can see any investor coming in - and even that i think unlikely in the extreme

Where is everyone getting the idea that we are looking at investment coming into the club?

We're looking at the acquisition of a majority stake held by the board, with the outside chance of a complete takeover.

However not even the journalists who are running the story know the terms, how it will be funded and they certainly do not know what future investment plans prospective owners might have.

Where is everyone getting the idea that we are looking at investment coming into the club?

We're looking at the acquisition of a majority stake held by the board, with the outside chance of a complete takeover.

However not even the journalists who are running the story know the terms, how it will be funded and they certainly do not know what future investment plans prospective owners might have.
The tweet from the BU fella mate.

Same speculation that originally led to takeover talk. Can go either way, can't it?

Fair enough mate, I'm utterly sat on the fence myself about if it's going to be a takeover, just investment or eventually turns into another smokescreen to keep the fans from venting - which since this happened has stopped all the planes and grumblings to a large part.

Hopefully it's a full and complete takeover, do not want any part of this current board left in situ myself
I think part of all the ambivalence is from the years of disappointing attempts to attract buyers, I'm precisely the same. A change in whatever capacity presents new challenges.

I think part of all the ambivalence is from the years of disappointing attempts to attract buyers, I'm precisely the same. A change in whatever capacity presents new challenges.

Aye agreed mate, right now i have literally got to the point that ANYTHING must be better than what we have, i know it isn't a black and white as that, but that's my feelings now anyway

Aye agreed mate, right now i have literally got to the point that ANYTHING must be better than what we have, i know it isn't a black and white as that, but that's my feelings now anyway
I stopped short of saying ' better' and used the term new challenges to prevent future vaulting.

Same speculation that originally led to takeover talk. Can go either way, can't it?

My point is that there is a reasonable body of evidence to suggest someone is going to acquire a block of shares or less likely the whole company in the very near future.

Currently there is no such block of evidence for just investment in the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back