Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume your a young lad then mate coz if u think now is bad you certainly never went thru the Walter smith years.

Been a fan for over 30 years,it was about survival under walter Smith as I remember but this is totally different,good squad but nothing but a fraud in charge who knows he's got the safest job in football because of the clowns in charge at the top.

Been a fan for over 30 years,it was about survival under walter Smith as I remember but this is totally different,good squad but nothing but a fraud in charge who knows he's got the safest job in football because of the clowns in charge at the top.
Kenwright was conned by his mate dave whelan and is not brave enough to rectify his huge mistake.
The clown will only be gone with a takeover

Really hate the terms fraud and clown used against our manager by people who've almost certainly neither played or managed a game of football in their lives, yet believe they know better than a guy who's played and managed in this country alone for nearly 20 years

The job has probably been a bit too big of a step up for him but that's hardly makes him a fraud now does it?

Really hate the terms fraud and clown used against our manager by people who've almost certainly neither played or managed a game of football in their lives, yet believe they know better than a guy who's played and managed in this country alone for nearly 20 years

The job has probably been a bit too big of a step up for him but that's hardly makes him a fraud now does it?

And as Esk said a few pages back, lets keep this to take over gubbins, not manager stuff.

He sounds like a fraud when he comes out and says he's creating something special here like he did a couple of weeks ago.

He sounds like a fraud when he comes out and says he's creating something special here like he did a couple of weeks ago.

But he's not though is he? The ideals and pieces are there they just don't seem to click together regularly. Anyway back to the topic at hand, not buying into any scaremongering about the takeover falling through until there's concrete evidence

It is because he told soft billy he would take us into the champions league

I assume your a young lad then mate coz if u think now is bad you certainly never went thru the Walter smith years.

Billy Bingham, Mike Walker, Gordon Lee........

but this is now a 21 year run without a top trophy.

Last really bad run was 24 years from 1939 until 1962/3 but the second world war intervened for 5 of those years.

Ah well, we don't choose...we are chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back