Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem Roydo, just pointing out my views as I took offence to the terms, apologies for going off topic

But he's not though is he? The ideals and pieces are there they just don't seem to click together regularly. Anyway back to the topic at hand, not buying into any scaremongering about the takeover falling through until there's concrete evidence

And he nearly did in one season but for a late season wobble

Last warning. ;)

He didn't though.

And? He believed he could do it, probably still believes he can with a long term project which is what I suspected he actually said to Bill when interviewed and Bill got carried away with at the presser by saying he was going to in that first season

*thread banned I know*

And? He believed he could do it, probably still believes he can with a long term project which is what I suspected he actually said to Bill when interviewed and Bill got carried away with at the presser by saying he was going to in that first season

*thread banned I know*
Wrong thread anyway mate

This potential takeover is getting as tedious as our prolonged efforts at signing players.
....by the time it actually happens you're already bored of it.

It has all gone quiet again. I'd like see it happen soon and a 5 year plan made known to us so we can see the intent and direction the club is to go in. Can't carry on plundering along aimlessly.

It has all gone quiet again. I'd like see it happen soon and a 5 year plan made known to us so we can see the intent and direction the club is to go in. Can't carry on plundering along aimlessly.

what if their plan is to sign zidane's 4 sons, christian maldini, shane kluivert, messi and ronaldo's sons, ianis hagi, giovanni simeone, joe van der saar, rivaldinho, romarinho, jack barmby, niall keown, diego poyet, devante cole....

what if their plan is to sign zidane's 4 sons, christian maldini, shane kluivert, messi and ronaldo's sons, ianis hagi, giovanni simeone, joe van der saar, rivaldinho, romarinho, jack barmby, niall keown, diego poyet, devante cole....
At least it's a plan I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back