Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

be funny if season ticket renewal time did actually come about by the time they started leaking info again.

It is usually out by start\mid of Feb which coincidentally was the same time as Greg Okeeffes article. Something is afoot because this is a long delay for the ticket info.

It is usually out by start\mid of Feb which coincidentally was the same time as Greg Okeeffes article. Something is afoot because this is a long delay for the ticket info.
I reckon the whole process is perfectly fine and will be announced when the deal is fully done.

But considering we spent 2014 summer window announcing transfers after world cup games or at half time seemingly every time (bar rom) we seem to want to look like we have a knack for timings of the news.

the only thing i dont like is the 'no news' bit, be nice to get the odd smippet here and there.

Not details but he maybe knows how consortiums work like? ...I dont know nothing about the "mechanics" of consortiums

....they work like lottery syndicates I expect, coupla good public faces at the front that do all the collecting and stuff, and a coupla bad snidey ones in the background who never weigh in on time and do nowt but moan.

Not details but he maybe knows how consortiums work like? ...I dont know nothing about the "mechanics" of consortiums

Best of my knowledge a consortium doesn't have any sort of legal definition/standing, its just a handy shorthand for group of people or companies working towards a common purpose, so its composition could be more or less anything. Kenwright/Woods/Earls could be referred to as a consortium.

M&N, are they equal partners in their consortium? And are those other consortium partners equal to them eventhough M&N are the puplic figures innit? How does it work like? @The Esk

The way deals like this usually work is that Moores and Noell will invest their own money alongside a group of other very high net worth investors in an investment vehicle which acquires either the majority or all of the Everton shares. Through a management company owned by M&N they will "manage" the monies invested by these other parties. In return they will receive management fees and most likely a % of the profits when the other investors realise (sell) their investment. In order to maximise returns often the investments made are leveraged by the use of debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back