Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Online news outlets are just click bait for advertising revenue. I'm not saying he doesn't know what's going on, maybe he does. But he might have just been told he's go to increase his click through rate by his line manager.
he is an extremely highly rated journo who doesnt need to up his click rate. His reputation is far more important than that

Online news outlets are just click bait for advertising revenue. I'm not saying he doesn't know what's going on, maybe he does. But he might have just been told he's go to increase his click through rate by his line manager.
Why not then your basic "Add Everton player's name here to Utd/City/Chelski" article then? This one is weird to be so fake.

tbf i've heard matt lawton is a decent journo, but personally have no idea if he is.

If they're willing to invest loads, let's hope it's done asap.

it's been a long time coming.

This is amazing, few people I trust told me the Yanks was done tho.

Not even sure what to believe, somebody look into this Matt Lawton chap, I wanna know EVERYTHING.
The cynic in me thinks this looks like too obvious a cattle prod.

The yanks need a jolt to get them to sign, so the club put out the vaguest of stories to hurry them along. They've not even bothered to name a country, let alone the alleged buyer's identity.

Just been reported on Talksport although they just said it should go through in the next few days. Buyer still yet to be identified though.

Mystery group from the Middle East..
isis_2-640x336.jpg

America -> China and now the Middle East. Just need to get that guy from Manchester interested again and it'll have gone full circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back