Votes: 161 32.7%
  • 16th-17th

Votes: 129 26.2%
  • 18th-20th

Votes: 134 27.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will sort out our defence at some point but we just don’t have enough goals in the team.

If we get 14th or higher it currently feels like a miracle.

It's looking grim.

I'd be delighted just to escape relegation.

Going to be a long and hard season.

If we get results it will be by grinding , no free flowing or attacking football with this lot.

My head says we could go , my heart say's we will stay up - just.

You can get 5/1 on us to be relegated at the moment. I might stick a cheeky tenner on that so at least something nice happens at the end of the season.

Honestly can't see us finishing much higher than 14th-15th. Even if we get a couple of signings in key areas, the rest of the squad is still piss poor and will keep us anchored near the bottom.

Away points total is again going to be low for me. Even the worst teams in the league know they just have to raise their game a little and we will likely wilt. It’s going to come down to home form and if the fans can again drag us through games because the club from top to bottom is a disgrace.

No money, no incoming transfers, and nobody wants to buy our garbage. We look like relegation fodder. We could be relegated pretty early on at this rate and I will be devastated.

Get the fans right up for a relegation battle from the first game and channel the same energy we did at the end of last season.
Pitch invasions every time we don't lose (will happen so rarely we'll be able to afford the fines).
Flares on the pitch when we score.

Final position 16th.

Theres bound to be three teams worst than us.
No, just because we got away with it last year doesn't mean we can do that this year. Not with significant reinforcement and Everton don't appear to have the financial ability to do that due to PSR even if Moshiri does have money.

Its easy to overreact after last nights loss. We will no doubt be one of the teams in a relegation fight. No doubt in my mind but I think we will have enough to come out of it. Some decent players left. Pickford/Tark/Mina/DCL.Gordon/Gray. We will get in a few more too. Plenty teams above us can just as easily get pulled in. WOuld you swap Southamptons squad for ours, how about Brentford or even Wolves. I wouldnt. Think we will be alright. Not going to be a pretty year but we can do it

Status
Not open for further replies.