Leandro Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do yourselves a favour and do not even think of Rodriques until next season.
I expect that this is a season of acclimatisation at the club and the style of football as well as
building up the player physically to meet the demands of the premiership.
Next season we may have a better idea if we have a premiership player on our hands but not until then at the very earliest imo.

Exactly. The club were quite clear about this when presenting Rodriguez as a new signing. Although with him seemingly being a poacher kind of striker, I'd like to think he could be in for a late sub appearance or two in games later on this season where we're pushing for a result...

Yeh because he was gonna come straight from the Uruguayan league into our first team...

I'm no expert of the Uruguayan league, but if he's good enough he will be able to play in the premiership. Are you saying the Uruguayan league is poor?? And, we should not be purchasing players from that league??

Bit harsh that, at least give him a chance.

I'm no expert of the Uruguayan league, but if he's good enough he will be able to play in the premiership. Are you saying the Uruguayan league is poor?? And, we should not be purchasing players from that league??

Bit harsh that, at least give him a chance.

Yes it's a terrible league but also he wasn't bought with the intention of starting in the first team; even Martinez said so himself. Stop trying to twist words Moomin you bell.

Yes it's a terrible league but also he wasn't bought with the intention of starting in the first team; even Martinez said so himself. Stop trying to twist words Moomin you bell.

Wait a minute, let's get this straight. We have bought a player to not play in the first team.

Just doesn't make sense that. Surely we buy players to play in the team.

Don't resort to name calling
Wait a minute, let's get this straight. We have bought a player to not play in the first team.

Just doesn't make sense that. Surely we buy players to play in the team.

You're such a tit. I specifically wrote to start in the first team which he wasn't. Eventually Martinez may see him being of that level but it was play him in the reserves or don't play him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back