Led Zeppelin

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • I saw them play live 5 times twice at Liverpool Uni,once at the. Stadium,once at The Empire,and The Bath Festival 1970

This one?

baths.jpg

Right where's my coat

Every band has their signature songs. Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Beatles, Hendrix, Deep Purple those 60s 70s pioneer all have classics.

I love Led Zepp. Fave track is Kashmir. My other bands are Maiden, Metallica, In this Moment and Goldfrapp. My taste varies big time.

There is a good tribute Led Zepp band that do a show at a pub in Leigh called The Avenue once a year. They are called something like Whole lotta led.

Led Zep were (and remain) my favourite band. The best of the best. Must admit, I don't listen to them a lot these days, but life moves on doesn't it?
Pink Floyd were pretty awesome too

Not a chance imo. Plant is having none of it.

Maybe, maybe, a one off perhaps I guess, but no way they will tour again.
Gee, Jimmy Page is getting a bit long in the tooth. That Ahmet Ertegun tribute get together was defo a one off (and, imo, best it stays that way)

Think there's a good case to say they are but it's all down to opinions. Like I personally think the Rolling Stones are one of the most overrated bands of all time. People will think I'm dead wrong but there you go.

For me
Hendrix >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Led Zeppelin

Every song on every album he has is a masterpiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back