Led Zeppelin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's probably too busy with his other projects, which reminds me ,he's playing a gig near me this year in a forest no less http://www.forestry.gov.uk/forestry/BEEH-9T9EGT

Thats it isnt it? He has had a pretty successful, if patchy at times, solo career. Jones had stayed involved in production and stuff on tons of stuff, while Page just seems to endlessly remaster Led Zep albums, waiting for the other two to give him a call.

That O2 gig would not have happened if that bloke, (Ahgurn?) hadnt carked it.

There is a good tribute Led Zepp band that do a show at a pub in Leigh called The Avenue once a year. They are called something like Whole lotta led.
On in Blackburn week today, I'm going I'll let I know if they're decent, watched a tribute called ZOSO at downtown Disney dec 2013 they were excellent for 12 dollars

Better than The Beatles, Better than the Stones even better than Tenacious D.

Is there an argument to be made to say this band is not the best of all times?????

Led_Zeppelin_-_Led_Zeppelin_(1969)_front_cover.png

MI0002256955.jpg

Led_Zeppelin_-_Led_Zeppelin_III_1401711052.jpg

ZepIV2.jpg

8149D4kJ8oL._SL1232_.jpg

physical-graffiti_01.jpg

LAD

Good in places, not the best. Weird [Poor language removed] at times...

Watched Plant and Page's Unledded tout in '97, very very good but obviously not the real thing. Achilles Last Stand from Presence my personal favourite tune of theirs

It's all personal opinions and taste though really. I keep Beatles, Floyd, Zep, Hendrix, Stone and The Who all on the same level. You can't pick one as being better than the other because they all had stand out tracks that you can listen to over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back