Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

LEGAL ADVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess you could also argue that you assumed India was some kind of en-route international hub and thought no more of it?

Sounds counter-intuitive, but it's often cheaper to fly around the houses instead of direct, no reason not to assume companies would employ the same methods if it was cheaper.

While cutting the vegetables for tonight’s tea, I have been singing ‘The paaallletts were sent off, all laaabbelled up wrong’, to the tune of Squeezes, Labelled With Love. Getting strange looks off the missus.

Be carful taking legal advice off forums and social media, i tagged a mate on Facebook a while ago who is a very ruthless solicitor, someone was asking for legal advice over a copyright infringement they had made, but all the answer were telling them what they wanted to hear, rather then the actual law. He was telling me about the amount of times he has helped out people who took the wrong advice from people, some cases being very costly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back