• Orel Mangala

• Iliman Ndiaye

• Dwight McNeil

• Jesper Lindstrom

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jack Harrison '61

• Tim Iroegbunam '81

Results are only viewable after voting.
Didn't see today, but would wholeheartedly agree on fitness from what I've seen previously
We were pretty much in control up to that point mate. Lindstrom comes off for Harrison who did absolutely f all to provide any sort of outlet or decent support for Garner and it all went downhill from there. The players looked genuinely too tired to do anything other than hope Leicester wouldn't be able to get behind them too often.

Even Tim Iroegbunam, who came on for the final 10, never really got up to speed.

It’s always about the how.

When you’ve lead for two third of the game it’s always going to sting.
Yes it does sting but its a start. We had a couple of chances again which we didnt take. Sick of reading negativity before the game saying we defo get beat. Then we get a point and you get we shoulda won and all kinds of negativity from that. Then we get the same complaints and posts that we have had a million times. Its boring.

1 point from 15 , knocked out of the cup, inability to manage winning positions, and a loss and a draw against 2 teams who will more than likely go down with us.

When is this club going to wake up and realise this manager is just full of excuses and not up to the job?
Don't worry we've got Dyche again the wheel FFS

Yes it does sting but it’s a start. We had a couple of chances again which we didnt take. Sick of reading negativity before the game saying we defo get beat. Then we get a point and you get we shoulda won and all kinds of negativity from that. Then we get the same complaints and posts that we have had a million times. Its boring.
I can only speak for myself.

I wish it was 3 points, it should’ve been 3 points, but I’m happy enough to be off the mark.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back