• Orel Mangala

• Iliman Ndiaye

• Dwight McNeil

• Jesper Lindstrom

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jack Harrison '61

• Tim Iroegbunam '81

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dyche generally doesn't make changes. Team was doing ok till he took Lindstrom off and started falling back. The one time he actually makes a sub before the hour mark was an idiotic substitution

Very acceptable.

Ok, no win. But that's not bad as results go.

We can get up the table from here and it's a bit of a monkey off our backs.

A good barometer for any Football team is how they play (and what results they get) against teams most likely to be in the bottom 3 at the end of the season.

Any points dropped against these teams are points dropped. Leicester and Southampton are our level and we’re in for a long season.

I'm just giving you the facts, if you remember something different then I can't help you.

P.S. throwing away games late on seems to also be a consistent then, according to your recollections.

Not asking for your help

I remember cause I was at games like west ham and Fulham home were we were clearly the better side and then we conceded.

DCL was injured and Beto came in on the back of a league cup game where we should of won.

Luton home was another one

Surely we're the worst two sides in the league. Cooper is an utter fraud
Not going to defend dyche but best game you had to win so far a team low on confidence. Half a team out with injuries ect, was most likely the best team you could out out. We will look a different side when we have players back would expect us to look far better defensivley

Not asking for your help

I remember cause I was at games like west ham and Fulham home were we were clearly the better side and then we conceded.

DCL was injured and Beto came in on the back of a league cup game where we should of won.

Luton home was another one
The fact remains that we are scoring at exactly the same rate we have always scored at under Sean Dyche. The fact that you remember it differently is neither here nor there. We had 10 attempts at goal today with 5 on target and managed only one goal. Goal scoring remains a problem for us.

Solid performance first half. Mangala looked better than the other midfield options. Went majorly downhill after the subs, Harrison didn’t look up to it at all. 2 points lost, but think it’s clear that Lindstrom and Mangala should be starting.

A good barometer for any Football team is how they play (and what results they get) against teams most likely to be in the bottom 3 at the end of the season.

Any points dropped against these teams are points dropped. Leicester and Southampton are our level and we’re in for a long season.
Tottenham only got a draw there.

To throw away 4 consecutive leads shows there is something very wrong with the mentality of the group. A lack of fight, a lack of belief, a lack of composure, a lack of a lot of things you need at this level of sport.

I think it mostly comes from the coaching staff but the players need to take responsibility as well. Particularly the defenders and goalkeeper.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back