• Iliman Ndiaye

• Dwight McNeil

• Jesper Lindstrom

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jack Harrison '61

• Tim Iroegbunam '81

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are you delighted with A point?
1 point from 5 games is not good enough. That's one point from a possible fifteen.
That's yet another game where we couldn't defend a lead.
No im not delighted but i will take it. They scored a scrappy goal from a corner so im not prepared to join the cult of catastrophising that exists on here. The way people on here are going on you would think we had conceded 5. Our level dropped off and theirs improved after the break which can happen.

Are you delighted with A point?
1 point from 5 games is not good enough. That's one point from a possible fifteen.
That's yet another game where we couldn't defend a lead.
Same as last year... the sad thing is that we've dropped 8 points from leading positions, could have been a good start to the season.. we'd all be delighted if we had 9 points right now.

I feel like I'm really clutching at straws this year. But the only positive I can take today is that this was a must not lose game. You can't lose 6 pointers against your likely relegation rivals. And we were away and we didn't lose.

Need 3 points minimum from next 2 matches.

The trouble with that is players are coming back into a team with no confidence, and by the time they're all back we're playing teams we'll probably lose to. Before the last few seasons I'd say we'd be in big danger of being too far adrift but the bottom 6 may well score very few points again.
Maybe yeah i kno for me seeing the like branthwaite myko back in that team gives me more confidentce prob tark and pickford aswell. Then for me needs to put garner back in the middle

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back