• Orel Mangala

• Iliman Ndiaye

• Dwight McNeil

• Jesper Lindstrom

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jack Harrison '61

• Tim Iroegbunam '81

Results are only viewable after voting.

Look at the score!! This club man, garbage in every facet! This was the start of the 2nd half against Leicester
IMG_1145.webp

I went to the match yesterday and I would have settled for a point beforehand but disappointed we did not take all 3 as I thought we created enough to have won that game comfortably.
I thought the first 2 subs lost our control and momentum in the second half when we had navigated the first 20 minutes after Half Time quite comfortably. We were not helped by some players visibly tiring such as Garner and Mangala but we did become a bit clueless in the last 10 minutes with some bad decision making on the ball.

We were not helped by the terrible officiating from the referee who allowed Leicester to get away with murder and some of his decisions were baffling.

A special mention to all Evertonians who made the trip and were supportive not mutinous during the game. In addition, all those fans after getting drenched walking back to the station and being stuck on a delayed train for an hour thus missing connections to get back home. The delay was met with humour and fortitude and a very appropriate singing of “We shall not be moved”.

I went to the match yesterday and I would have settled for a point beforehand but disappointed we did not take all 3 as I thought we created enough to have won that game comfortably.
I thought the first 2 subs lost our control and momentum in the second half when we had navigated the first 20 minutes after Half Time quite comfortably. We were not helped by some players visibly tiring such as Garner and Mangala but we did become a bit clueless in the last 10 minutes with some bad decision making on the ball.

We were not helped by the terrible officiating from the referee who allowed Leicester to get away with murder and some of his decisions were baffling.

A special mention to all Evertonians who made the trip and were supportive not mutinous during the game. In addition, all those fans after getting drenched walking back to the station and being stuck on a delayed train for an hour thus missing connections to get back home. The delay was met with humour and fortitude and a very appropriate singing of “We shall not be moved”.
Nice one mate. Sounds like you enjoyed the game.

Went myself yesterday mate... superb support.

The standard of refereeing yesterday was the worst I've seen in long while.

Of course and there is an argument that no Premier League game is a walkover, but in the context of staying in the league, there are only a handful of games that you'd expect (or at least hope) a team like Everton would get 3 points from, and today was one of them.

It was an opportunity to remove many of the doubts about relegation, to land a blow to one of our rivals and, having been 1-0 up for a large part of the game, it was really disappointing to throw it away for the 4th time this season.
I think the big dissapointment was the continuation of the pattern where we are ahead in the game and dyche makes the wrong substitution and puts us in a position wher we have no real out ball, inviting pressure which results in the inevitable comeback,
Once Lindstrom and N'diaye went off we were lucky not to lose the game. Hopeless subbing.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back