• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The team should be....

Pickford
Sidibe Holgate Mina Digne
Davies Iwobi Delph
Walcott Richarlison Bernard

Anything else is just utterly stupid and he should be sacked in the dressing room during the warm up.

A fox in peace... I'm going to be bluntly honest with this post, so, I think we could absolutely maul you to bits this game. Individually we didn't play that well against Brighton and although Ayoze scored our wingers need to step up the goal scoring this week, as Demari Gray and Allbrighton are chomping at the bit for a start, as is the case for Dennis Praet who is another fantastically skillful Belgian. You need to play from the off with 100% energy or you will see a very skillful/organised happy team blow you away leaving you rubbing your eyes at what you have just witnessed. Be warned this is a pack of young hungry foxes.
So as I say, I come in peace and good luck may the best team win.

A fox in peace... I'm going to be bluntly honest with this post, so, I think we could absolutely maul you to bits this game. Individually we didn't play that well against Brighton and although Ayoze scored our wingers need to step up the goal scoring this week, as Demari Gray and Allbrighton are chomping at the bit for a start, as is the case for Dennis Praet who is another fantastically skillful Belgian. You need to play from the off with 100% energy or you will see a very skillful/organised happy team blow you away leaving you rubbing your eyes at what you have just witnessed. Be warned this is a pack of young hungry foxes.

Feel free to maul us mate although I feel even that won’t get rid of our manager.

Always does blow my mind when we get these types on here. “Leaving you rubbing your eyes at what you just witnessed” - I nearly shuddered in embarrassment at this bit.:D

anyway!

Personally hoping we rise to the occasion and he puts a fairly radical team on. No Sigs, but Iwobi in the middle. Kean has to play, for me.Tempo and pace instead of glacial side to side football.

Should have been at Leicester to see the match, until SKY moved it to sunday so can't catch my plane. First I was pissed, now, don't know what to think, Silva killed any positive emotion. Clueless standing next to the line, awfull squad selection, no pace, no guts. Think Leicester is way to strong right now. Until new manager come in.

You weren't as confident a few days ago. What's changed?

This is uplifting. Hopefully you've jinxed yourself. I fear the worst and will do my bit by avoiding the match. I've had enough of wasting my days and emotions on this rubbish. 40 years of it in fact. I'll watch match of the day if we don't get thumped but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back