Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If even one of Schneidercrab, Slugurdsson or Tololsun start never mind the 3 of them we might as well just not bother starting the game.

I hope he goes with the fastest and most energetic team possible as that's what we'll need. Even if that means having a midfield 3 of Delph, Davies and Baningime we'll need an midfield that can actually get about the place.

I don't see us going 5 at the back and risking an injury to any of our CBs when we have 3 games in the span of 6 days, same goes for risking a half fit Delph or Schneiderlin. I think 1-2 of the U23 lads will be gambled on, most likely Gordon and/or Adeniran and Bernard returning to move Richarlison over to the right and bring Iwobi in the 10, dropping Sigurdsson, and giving Kean or DCL a run up front after two poor showings from Tosun

Pickford

Sidibe
Holgate
Mina
Digne

Davies
Adeniran

Richarlison
Iwobi
Bernard or Gordon

Kean or Calvert-Lewin

He should just play the entire u23's first team. Then at the end of the game, after they've been completely destroyed, say to them: "That feeling you have inside right now. That's pretty much your future playing for Everton... transfer request forms are on the table if needed".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back