Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather win personally. Maybe I am weird.
Said it yesterday,some Everton fans would rather we lose to get rid of silva,which could have happened so many times over the weeks,so why want your team to lose i never get,or B so it means Leicester close the gap to Liverpool,never get why people want us to lose,i want the win but been honest i just cant see it

With Eton Dom leading our front line, I do not feel imbued of no little optimism. One thing’s for sure; our brave lion hearts won’t go to their graves wondering. Their security is assured.

NSNO

My fear is an early goal and we capitulate. Need to start positively, nullify Periera and Chilwell and take hold of midfield. If we can do that in the first twenty and go one up, we may scrape this but really i am sensing a battering. 3 nil at half time, 5-1 full time. Hope i am wrong!

Pick
Digne Mina Holgate Sidibe
Siggy Davies
Iwobi
Bernard Rico Kean

Would be the lineup where i think we could win. He will not start with this though.

Silva has to get some pace into the team to have a real chance, as distinct from a lucky result. Passing it around crab fashion in slow motion will only
end one way unless Leicester have an off day. Have a go, take a chance, bring in some quick young lads. What has he got to lose.

Great news from Everton website.
Schnedrlin is fit and ready to go.
Think he has a point to prove. Got a feeling we will see this lad have a really good December. Probably our most important player. World class on his day
Think he will make a lot of you doubters eat your words
Just to be sure this is a wind up sort of qoute yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back