Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a text from a colleague who is a Leeds fan who is down at the Emirates. He said Rafinha's head has gone, is all over the place and will likely get sent off.

Fingers crossed boys. They either take him off, which means they're nigh on certain to lose, or keep him on a get sent off and then they're down.

On a yellow?

Him being sent off for a second yellow only misses the Chelsea game and they're losing that with or without him anyway. That said, wouldn't be averse to him going and volleying one of the Arsenal lads in the balls to get a red card for violent conduct.
Aye, it was more the chance that he'll lunge in or do something rash. Still, even a one match ban would make things a bit more comfortable for us.

Chelsea aren't playing particularly well at the moment, so any help would do.

Always is with us. But scoring the next goal would help. Would still be a long 45 minutes though. Let's hope that we come out of the blocks fast in the second half......Up The Toffees.
I saw somewhere that Richarlison has scored five in five against Leicester. Hopefully he can get another

Not a game thats been good for my blood pressure. We need to communicate at the back better. At least Leeds are losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.