Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.....ok......ok. Mina injured after one and a bit matches. Our midfield getting run ragged. Low percentage possession. No goals from our attacking players ( especially Gray and Gordon ). Mistakes from our defenders. So what's new? We won........we won. Two wins on the bounce.
Are the footballing gods ǹow giving us a favourable nod...
Is it Watford next? I'm lost. Now let's just beat them. Get safe. And get this godforsaken awful season over. It's all in our own hands.

Have supporters meeting and cheering the team bus the past week , made the players realise just how big a deal everything is?I

Ok......nothing like a nice stressful free Sunday afternoon. And that was nothing like a nice stressful free Sunday afternoon. But it's just got a whole lot better.
Up The Toffees. Our wonderful wee Toffees.
Ps.......Sorry folks about my rant after the Burnley defeat. I'd happily now eat humble pie. Me eating humble pie means that we are now winning football matches. That will do for me. Now let's beat Watford.
I'm off for a lie down. Knackering lately watching this Everton team.....
but it's starting to get a wee bit enjoyable. Good day folks. Be safe.

1652022851784.png

Massive 3 points again, they defended like lions in the second half again, JP made 2 stunning saves again. The fans were next level, I said to my mates on our WhatsApp group, they’ll all have no voice for work/school/Uni tomorrow and not a single one will care

Same again on Wednesday Blues?

I wouldn't say "humble" but they weren't really that wrong. Couple weeks ago we blew a lead against Burnley to put us in the bottom 3. A LOT of people here, myself included, thought that was that.
I see your point, but there were still too many games to be played.
Burnley were not goiong to win every game to the end of the season, and Leeds had the toughest run-in, which started today, and they have Chelsea next, then Brighton, who have just absolutely embarrassed ManUre, and finally Brentford away final game, who will be on a high with staying up and celebrating with their home fans. Might be daft, but Leeds potentially might not pick up another point...

I watched for an hour in work, no breakdowns, (except me) I had to switch it off as it was too much. Ended up checking the BBC website every 5 minutes. Absolutely made up. It wasn’t pretty but we have showed in the last few weeks what has been lacking all season, character. Things went wrong gifted goal Yerry going off injured but we got over the line. Get the same result against Watford and it could just tip us over the line with winnable home ties coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.