Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ye of Little Faith

I predicted - we would fall behind Burnley but these 3-4 games would see us in the driving seat..

We needed to taste the hurt of the relegation zone. And now we have we need to put this behind us and move clear of Leeds and Burnley.

Great performance.. honestly was expecting to get maybe 1 point from these past 2 games and pick up points at home, but great performances from the team and fans puts us in control of our own destiny. Need to keep the performances and intensity high and get to certain safety before the Arsenal game please!

Voted iwobi simply because he covered that right side beautifully. For a player I've given loads of stick to over the past few years he really impressed me today. He wasn't skillfull or creative but he did his role and didn't stop running. That's what this Everton team is started to look like, hard working and playing for the shirt.

The likes of Gordon , iwobi , Pickford richarlison is it's DNA. No surprise either that this team looks like it has heart the minute you take the likes of lewen, gomes and the like out of it.

E20898AB-6E87-41A5-9BFB-B545D638DE94.jpeg
767E6FD8-450A-49C7-A471-5F9B75E2444D.jpeg
DC3C98FD-30C8-4B4A-AFB6-004A0910E924.jpeg
DC3C98FD-30C8-4B4A-AFB6-004A0910E924.jpeg

best away end in years

Two wins and no DCL playing, curious ?
Would have to assume that he’s just not healthy enough to be effective, no need to risk it.

Also we’re really not playing an attacking style that suits him. Maybe we should be, our attack is not the best, but we’re doing a good job at keeping our shape. I wouldn’t be quick to change it snd just leave DCL up top isolated without service / because let’s be honest they would happen. Richy can make something out of nothing by himself so let him keep at it. My opinion anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.