Match Thread Leicester City v Everton (Wednesday 16 December 18:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another great win in this strange old season, Doucoure really stepped up for the stricken Allan,we look a lot more solid defensively,we need to find that balance to accommodate Rodriguez,the injuries are biting but we appear to be finding ways around these problems,COYB!!
Carlo is developing a squad and has got the Everton fighting spirit instilled in the players again. Fitting in Digne and Rodriguez and even Coleman is a problem now...so we can rotate with ease. And Carlo will still want two or three players in January.

It just looked easy. Away at Leicester as well. I know Fulham won there but by and large its a tough place to go.

More of the same on the weekend ta

Spot on tonight, and against Chelsea.

8pts dropped against bottom half sides in Nov and Dec though.

such a missed opportunity. Even half those points picked up would have made such a massive difference

No point in looking at the what ifs mate because let's be honest, we would never have had ourselves down for 6 points from the last 2 games. I think it's evened itself out and we are about where we should be ;)

IMG_20201217_053441.webp

Spot on tonight, and against Chelsea.

8pts dropped against bottom half sides in Nov and Dec though.

such a missed opportunity. Even half those points picked up would have made such a massive difference

Its Everton

We'll lose when we expect to win and will win games where you don't expect much.

I don't look at runs of fixtures as tough or easy. Take one game at a time. Arsenal next is very winnable but no game against Arsenal is straightforward.

Fofana has looked absolutely dreadful the couple of times I've seen him so far. No doubt he'll have the greatest performance ever tonight but if I'm up top for Everton I'd be targeting him from the off and look to get behind him.

Tough game tonight, 2-0 to the Everton though.
Guess u were right!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back