Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Leicester don't sack Nigel Pearson. Oh wait. Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could anyone get the question asked? Volume was way too low for me. Just want to get an idea of whether it was a very stupid question up ask or not.
Pearson said something about the amount of criticism his players had received through the season. The journalist basically asked him if he could elaborate on the criticisms he was talking about.

Fair enough question for me as most people have continued to say that Leicester have been unlucky this season and didn't deserve to be where they are. Certainly doesn't seem like they've been getting mauled by the press every week.

Pearson said something about the amount of criticism his players had received through the season. The journalist basically asked him if he could elaborate on the criticisms he was talking about.

Fair enough question for me as most people have continued to say that Leicester have been unlucky this season and didn't deserve to be where they are. Certainly doesn't seem like they've been getting mauled by the press every week.
Thanks mate. Must just be on the rag

Lad at least I'm not shaped like a BULB.

11495971-hungry-cartoon-fat-man-illustration-Stock-Vector.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back