Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I don't 100% go along with this idea that Sir Leighton was only great today due to the level of his opposition.

Does this mean the others playing today are all at league 2 level as well, or oven lower perhaps?

Bainsy was one of the best today and you can only beat what's put in front of you.

No point dragging him down.

Well done Leighton.

Alan Myers the main respected media outlet for the club called him class today, and the other 12/13 players all struggled against LINCOLN. but dont let that get in the way of your agend.
Oh well if Alan Myers said it, it must be so,Baines is done get over it.

He regained the abilty of doing that little hard along the grass....pingy ball...in dangerous posotions....that he used to be able to do....if he has got that back and can do that against prem teams....bring him back....straight away

I was made up to see Baines play well today. For me Digne is deffo first pick and my favourite player at the moment but Baines has been a cracking player for us over his career and played well today, linking well with Bernard. If we get lower division opposition next round I would be happy to see him have a run out against them too. But a tough team we should go for strongest team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back