Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's hopeless and has been for years.

"He can still do a job" Lol.

Show me on the banner where the bad man touched you.

32FF95BA00000578-0-image-a-1_1460208768889.jpg

Where did you see him play. He hobbled around for 20 min, conceded a pen and was off. No heroic stuff !

....he played a long time with an ankle knock when others cried off. Today, I assume the manager asked him to play and he did when others wouldn’t.

I’d release Baines at the end of the season, but he’s been a terrific player and a terrific professional. If others were like him we’d be fine.

Show me on the banner where the bad man touched you.

32FF95BA00000578-0-image-a-1_1460208768889.jpg

Baines is currently limping into ignominious retirement never having won anything while Top 10 FIFA manager of the year Roberto is feted as a Belgian national hero.

Turns out revenge IS a dish best served cold.

Love Baines but didn't look fit not sure on what's happened but hope he hasn't our his pride first and played when unfit because he looked sloppy from the first minute. The pen was awful.

Still never a captain either was a moment before he went off we conceded a stupid free kick and a couple of players were arguing with he ref and he just stood silent on his own

....he played a long time with an ankle knock when others cried off. Today, I assume the manager asked him to play and he did when others wouldn’t.

I’d release Baines at the end of the season, but he’s been a terrific player and a terrific professional. If others were like him we’d be fine.

His time was up a couple of seasons ago, should have been grooming one of our younger players or getting some one before LD.

His time was up a couple of seasons ago, should have been grooming one of our younger players or getting some one before LD.

...it’s so easy to mention younger LBs but Galloway, Robinson and Connolly could’ve been groomed by the local hairdresser but they’re not good enough.

Such an easy throwaway statement that Baines should turn a younger player into a first teamer.

Let’s not forget, had Baines stayed on the pitch at Millwall we might still have been in the FA Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back