Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heard a lot about Brands this summer and how ruthless/efficient he is: getting shut of waste and reducing the age of the squad. Acid test for me was to get shut of that phoney and his mate. He didn't.

And leave us in the position of needing to buy two left backs?

I agree Baines shouldn't be starting but he still has a place in the squad as back up.

All a bit over the top on here.

Baines is hopeless. Utterly hopeless.

No one but no one can or will defend his choice as a starter for Everton now.

He's hanging around the club like a bad smell.
confessing, Baines had a pretty bad game last weekend but had justified his inclusion to that point. I expect Digne to start Wednesday and going forward, especially against better teams but Baines is still able to do well going forward against crappier sides and can spell Lucas from that respect. The issue will be transitioning the two of them from understudy to regular and vice versa. Silva seems to have a measured approach in that sense.

confessing, Baines had a pretty bad game last weekend but had justified his inclusion to that point. I expect Digne to start Wednesday and going forward, especially against better teams but Baines is still able to do well going forward against crappier sides and can spell Lucas from that respect. The issue will be transitioning the two of them from understudy to regular and vice versa. Silva seems to have a measured approach in that sense.

Digne in all PL games from now on and Baines kept for early rounds of the cups.

A man of his experience giving away a cheap penalty like that while we are 2-0 up is disgraceful, Needs to be benched next game, He started the downfall of that match. He doesn't even need to touch him in that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back