Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made up he is staying, class act, too blue

BAZ.png

I suppose it buys us another year for one of the young boys to prove themselves or bring someone in next year when budget is better as a lot more of the dead wood players contracts will have run out. We haven't got Europa so won't be needed for too many games if Digne stays fit.

I don't think he's fit for purpose anymore, so I don't really see the point in this.

Jagielka looked to be in better nick than Baines did last season.

He might have looked it but Jags moved like he was running in concrete - woefully slow. Lovely servant to the club but he's knackered.

Baines leaves when Baines wants to leave.

He might have looked it but Jags moved like he was running in concrete - woefully slow. Lovely servant to the club but he's knackered.

Baines leaves when Baines wants to leave.
I could be misremembering here, but I recall Baines having to be substituted in the first half when he last started a game.

He was a borderline world-class player in his prime, but he hasn't even been able to put his foot through the ball properly since that last bad ankle injury.

I could be misremembering here, but I recall Baines having to be substituted in the first half when he last started a game.

He was a borderline world-class player in his prime, but he hasn't even been able to put his foot through the ball properly since that last bad ankle injury.
His first thought is to pass square or backwards these days. Those beautiful crosses are a thing of the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back