Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
smoking some Salford crack over on that board

"Baines would be a more safe signing, Coentrao can become the better player though. But, Baines good, Coentrao better, Fabio best for me regarding our new permanent left back"

Let us be clear Man U have always operated this way which we maintain is tapping up but Man U always hide behind ideas leaked to the press claiming it was not them. Now Moyes for all his oft self stated honesty while at Everton is well and truly in with the gang of crooks.

If we accepted a £12m bid, well I'd just be...

KdJs7Ho.gif

This is so true. How can he launch a bid for one of Evertons players when he´s technically Evertons manager for another 3 days?

He´s never won **** all has David Moyes.

I'm suprised he waited so long, thought he would have tried this earlier.

Moyes knows about our cash situation from experience, he will try to get Baines on the cheap. Attempt Baines with more money, champions league football and a big fcuk off pedestal to cement his England place for the world cup.

£12M - the lad is world class and very important for us in every way, we'd be better hanging onto him and getting two more seasons and letting him walk.

If this bid is true, I'd expect it to be United arsing round first off only to put an 'acceptable' bid of around £15M on the table.

They should be told to swing it if that offer isn't increased to minimum of £20M.

Tell you what ginger-nuts, we'll do a swap. Baines in exchange for Hernandez and Rooney... and a phat block of cheese for my toast

That was a good few minutes on Twitter, from not believing all the Baines stuff to being told the fella (ducker) who is breaking the story is also the guy who broke, SAF going, Moyes leaving and Rooney transfer request.

AND then a BBC journo has said he has it on a good understanding that Leroy fer maybe playing in Everton's first game of the season.....................just not for us

It's ok lads, I just found this BK quote from a couple of weeks back:

"Leighton is under contract, and I've told David not to come back for him,"

Phew! At ease.

Its pre season, don't believe a word of it until it happens. Don't do it to yourself. People frothing at the mouth at this should at least wait until we know its not the same bs we read about any of our decent players every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back