Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhmmm. Like a friend of Bill Kenwrights would tell some fella about whats going on with the Club. YAWN. Heard all this before.

Cheers Moggie, I came on here to share with people that a friend of our Chairman had told me Baines was leaving this summer. As an occasional poster, I thought I would let people know I was told it. I'm not naming the source but you all have heard of him and he's reliable. If it comes true, I'll tell you who it was on here. But in no way does that make me a t@$$@r or an R/S, just telling you what I know. Idiot.

No mate I am not an idiot ,I stand by every word, so called fans come out saying we should sell our best players so we can
Bring in some no marks who they have never even seen playing( most probably) they are the idiots IMO

I think Baines will sign a new deal. Fellaini to go and that is Kenwright's budget given to Martinez.

Would love for Baines to sign a new deal commiting to the club, would give everyone a lift, especially the new manager coming in.

Hope we don't have rumors linking both him and Felli away from the club right up until the window shuts.

"Leighton, the papers are saying your moving to United again. They say your worth £18m"

*Baines stops playing the guitar briefly, looks up, shrugs his shoulders, and carries on playing.*

No mate I am not an idiot ,I stand by every word, so called fans come out saying we should sell our best players so we can
Bring in some no marks who they have never even seen playing( most probably) they are the idiots IMO

Thats true. Some of our 'supporters' are doing a better job than Sky and Talksport at trying to sell our players.

I'm hoping that Baines will signed a new 5 yr deal next week, reports coming in that Man Utd have offered 10 million today, would be a massive blow to lose him. 10 million is a disgrace for the best left back in the world!!

Funny and typical of British Media.
Baines only yesterday gave an interview stating his excitement of working with Martinez.
24hrs later United make a bid. Hahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back