Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be anywhere near as much of a blow as you lot of luvvies are making it out to be.

YES he is and has been our main attacking threat whilst still being a boss defender... all whilst Hibbert has been on the right locking that side down defensively.

So not much difference really if Baines was to go, Oviedo gets his chance at leftback and Coleman moves our attacking fullback option over to the right.

The only blow here is that we are about to have 2 propper attacking fullbacks instead of one... but surly that is too much attacking for a defensive line? (unless we really are playing 3 CB's)

Don't get me wrong, I don't want him to go either... but if he wants to go - thanks and **** off.

The world doesn't end when a player leaves, you just move the team around and find another outlet

Some of you need to lay off the hormonal pills and stop being a bunch of melted quims

He is the best LB in the league mate. Best LB in Europe lat season too.

LB is not the most important position in the world.

He IS the best LB in Europe yes... so what RIGHT do we have to think he should stay with us (a side not playing European football)??

Take a step back, take off the Everton specs and realise we have been lucky to have him this long.

If that hurts to realise... blame the board - not me and not the player

If some of you love him that much... then you can sod off and support whichever team he moves to as well... sick of the loyalty to players over club on here.

?!?!?EVERTON AREN'T WE?!?!?

... at least we used to be

tyROdzN.gif

LB is not the most important position in the world.

He IS the best LB in Europe yes... so what RIGHT do we have to think he should stay with us (a side not playing European football)??

Take a step back, take off the Everton specs and realise we have been lucky to have him this long.

If that hurts to realise... blame the board - not me and not the player

You make a good point there, however you have ruined it with a miserable view that we should be lucky to have him.

You make a good point there, however you have ruined it with a miserable view that we should be lucky to have him.

We HAVE been lucky to keep hold of him for this long and he has been more than loyal to us (and yes that SHOULD bloody well hurt).

We agree that he is the best in his position in all of Europe yet he has not graced the elitist competition we call the Champions League??

Best left back in Europe not playing in the best competition in Europe and now could be his last chance to fulfil that dream/wish?

Honestly, just think about that for a minute.

Wait. What? Rape? I accept he deserves champions league footy. It's probably beyond Everton, and I expect its really beyond Bobby M too.

Wait. What? Rape? I accept he deserves champions league footy. It's probably beyond Everton, and I expect its really beyond Bobby M too.

If someone deserves it, he does! But I've got an impression that he is true blue & happy here. I continue to think like this as long as I hear himself saying otherwise.

If Moyes started coming for our players, I will see start to lose all respect for him, if Moyes is so so ****ing good in buying players then buy another Baines. Martinez better be tough with Man u and demand at least 30 million for him. Baines Is a world class player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back