Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not an ITK like David Moyes and only occasional poster but yesterday had a chance meeting with someone from the club, got talking and told Baines is definitely going.

The Bin Men know everything and the Tea Ladies hear All.

I'm not an ITK like David Moyes and only occasional poster but yesterday had a chance meeting with someone from the club, got talking and told Baines is definitely going.

He'll be really tough to replace.. tougher than Fellaini even. He is a massive piece to the puzzle.

The team can handle loosing felliani I reckon but I don't think it will deal with loosing Baines and the price we would get for him won't be worth it IMO.

I'd be devastated. I know we have Bryan who should really feature this year and Garbutt can't be too far away but unlike one or two who might leave we've no chance of replacing Baines quality like for like.

OH FFS.

it would be huge blow for the club and fans...

Psychological effect would be crushing.

THIS CANT HAPPEND. FULL STOP.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong, as I said, it was a chance business meeting and I'm not ITK. I can't say who told me but feel pretty assured he knows his facts as he is a good mate of Bill's. Sadly Leighton will be leaving this summer.

[
23ssoxc.jpg

To lose our manager is one thing...

To lose Fellaini is another thing...

To lose Baines would be severely damaging on the club as a whole!

Wouldn't be anywhere near as much of a blow as you lot of luvvies are making it out to be.

YES he is and has been our main attacking threat whilst still being a boss defender... all whilst Hibbert has been on the right locking that side down defensively.

So not much difference really if Baines was to go, Oviedo gets his chance at leftback and Coleman moves our attacking fullback option over to the right.

The only blow here is that we are about to have 2 propper attacking fullbacks instead of one... but surly that is too much attacking for a defensive line? (unless we really are playing 3 CB's)

Don't get me wrong, I don't want him to go either... but if he wants to go - thanks and **** off.

The world doesn't end when a player leaves, you just move the team around and find another outlet

Some of you need to lay off the hormonal pills and stop being a bunch of melted quims

If some of you love him that much... then you can sod off and support whichever team he moves to as well... sick of the loyalty to players over club on here.

?!?!?EVERTON AREN'T WE?!?!?

... at least we used to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back