I'm living on such sweet Bainsey
But I'm trying to hope with nothing to hold
I'm living on such sweet Bainsey
And it's hard to learn
And it's hard to love
When you're giving me such sweet Bainesy
Sweet Bainsey, sweet Bainesy
You're giving me such sweet Bainsey

I have a re-occuring dream where I'm in a pitch black room, cold and naked. Then a light appears and I can see another naked man, he's got his back to me but I can see his fruitbowl so I know it's a man. An anyway he turns around, it's Leighton Baines , and he's all golden, he lights up the whole room and he just calls to me "David, David, follow me David". It's the most beautiful dream.

I have a re-occuring dream where I'm in a pitch black room, cold and naked. Then a light appears and I can see another naked man, he's got his back to me but I can see his fruitbowl so I know it's a man. An anyway he turns around, it's Leighton Baines , and he's all golden, he lights up the whole room and he just calls to me "David, David, follow me David". It's the most beautiful dream.

I have the same dream.. but its a nightmare... I'm not called David so he doesn't mean me ):

Poor game by his very high standards today, alot of misplaced passes and seemed to float last 15minutes. Tiredness?

Bumping this because I think he's been poor last few games and seems to be walking around with a cob on. Doesn't seem interested for me.

Bumping this because I think he's been poor last few games and seems to be walking around with a cob on. Doesn't seem interested for me.

i think hes injured, has'nt seemed 100% in recent weeks
not going forward as much, plus team know the Baines/Pienaar link is our strong point so they double up on them. This should provide more room for Coleman/Mirallas but Coleman was poor yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back