Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongest set of left backs in the entire Prem. None available on Sat.

Everton that.

Baines (Not match fit)
Galloway (Doubt)
Oviedo (Out)
Garbutt (Loan)

So I reckon it'll either be risking Baines/Galloway or playing Mori or Barry there and bringing Clevz in. Be interesting to see. Bottom team with new manager, interesting game!

Barry is so slow these days, I'd worry about him in defence. He turns like a bus. Hibbo is passable at left back, but hasn't kicked a ball in forever.

Baines (Not match fit)
Galloway (Doubt)
Oviedo (Out)
Garbutt (Loan)

So I reckon it'll either be risking Baines/Galloway or playing Mori or Barry there and bringing Clevz in. Be interesting to see. Bottom team with new manager, interesting game!

they looked alright against city in garde's first game. we hopefully won't have to do too much defending but it is laughable how we get multiple injuries in the same position. Even playing mori as left back can't be done because jagielka is out injured.

and people think we don't need to buy vlaar?

.....hearing he's been substituted at half time in the U21 game today.
Indeed he has. He went down partway through the first half, and then looked a little bit ginger when he got up. Played rest of the half fine though.

Hopefully just precaution or even that he's done his necessary time and is preparing for full-fitness. Still, shouldn't push Galloway out the XI.

Indeed he has. He went down partway through the first half, and then looked a little bit ginger when he got up. Played rest of the half fine though.

Hopefully just precaution or even that he's done his necessary time and is preparing for full-fitness. Still, shouldn't push Galloway out the XI.

Was it just a tackle he went down from mate, or blocking a shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back