Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone not find it strange that the extreme loyalty shown by Bobby to the likes of Howard has not been applied to a man who turned down United to stay with us?

I love Oviedo to bits and think he has done well but this is out of precedence for Bobby.

Any rumours of a falling out?

Did Baines laugh in his face when he found out that Bobby had been at a Jason Derulo gig?

Does anyone not find it strange that the extreme loyalty shown by Bobby to the likes of Howard has not been applied to a man who turned down United to stay with us?

I love Oviedo to bits and think he has done well but this is out of precedence for Bobby.

Any rumours of a falling out?

Did Baines laugh in his face when he found out that Bobby had been at a Jason Derulo gig?
Some say bainsey still has an injury

Because hes basically still suffering from the injury.

See though posters are now blaming Martinez for not playing an unfit player...amazing.
Isn't he waiting until the end of the season for minor surgery? sure something like that was mentioned in the Presser this week. He can play but it needs sorting at some point so will not be 100% until he's had the surgery and recovered

Isn't he waiting until the end of the season for minor surgery? sure something like that was mentioned in the Presser this week. He can play but it needs sorting at some point so will not be 100% until he's had the surgery and recovered

Yes which i think is why as soon as oviedo was fit he took Baines place. What is annoying is that this has been public knowledge for a week or so now and yet people are actually blaming Martinez for not picking Baines and yet then demanding to know why an unfit Barry wasnt in the team and if unfit then on the bench and at the same time questioning why am unfit Niasse didnt get more time against villa.

Its like an array of stupidity from people and when he does what they have been asking and it fails they then blame him for some other nonsense like this with Baines inside the Martinez thread.

You really cant make it up.

Them performances been few and far between though
They have been but he has had a serious injury and when he came back played a lot of games in a short space of time. Needed the break, hope he is back to his best now for the rest of the season.

Yes which i think is why as soon as oviedo was fit he took Baines place what is annoying is that this has been public knowledge for a week or so now and yet people are actually blaming Martinez for not picking Baines and yet then demanding to know why an unfit Barry wasnt in the team and if unfit then on the bench and at the same time questioning why am unfit Niasse didnt get more time against villa.

I agree with this sentence yet disagree with it's structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back