Lennon agrees Burnley move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done complete 360 on Lennon. Didn't want him near the club before he signed due to stories I'd heard about his poor attitude but he always gave 100% for us and I'll be sorry to see him go. Don't believe everything you read in the papers or in this case hear in the pub lol

A 180 you mean? A 360 and you are back in the same spot ffs.
Anyway wish Lennon all the best. Would of kept him until the summer for a bit of squad depth and hope that Vlasic proves an able deputy to Walcott when needed in the mean time.

Sad to see him go but he'll do well at Burnley. Always gives effort but we needed someone with a bit more goal threat.
Doing us shorter men proud.

See some outlets saying its a loan? Probably with option/obligation to buy in the summer, I'd imagine.

Not good enough for us but seemingly a top bloke who has overcome some tough times to return to action. Big respect for him for that. He'll do alright at Burnley.

Best wishes to Aaron Lennon. Sorry to see him leave Everton, but I feel he will have a bit more freedom in his play at Burnley.

A special mention to our great club and the fans who helped Aaron, and supported him, through his dark patch; this includes the Spurs lads also ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.