Leon Osman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman was a very good footballer regardless of peoples personal opinions of him. He would be a great player to have in the squad now.
Remember the Millwall cup replay,wet greasy pitch,his close control was brilliant,like the ball was tied to his foot. So many good performances, but got dogs abuse,just because.

Osman was a very good footballer regardless of peoples personal opinions of him. He would be a great player to have in the squad now.
I always liked Osman. Good with the ball and a really useful member of the squad. Got loads of unnecessary abuse that continues now.

I’m glad he’s a pundit. He's far better than having say Graham Souness or Roy Kean, both of which make my flesh creep.

Only at Everton will you have people justifiably complaining about so many Liverpool pundits on television and then complain even more about probably the only Everton one.
A lot of Everton fans are horrible, the people who moan about Leon are the same ones who chased Lukaku out of the club and Ross, and will do the same to Richarlison if they can

Status
Not open for further replies.