Lescott Fee Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see when the team's announced for the match.

Incidentally, only one mention on the 3 City forums I've just checked - only 4 min ago.

The guy's called Billy Bullens, taken the story from one of our forums - so no news coming out of any of their own sources.

I am leaning towards that myself. It just doesn't sound like a credible rumour.

Dylan i hope it is bullshit mate but this lad i can honestly say has been spot on everytime he told us arteta would be out of the derby last wednesday among other things

he also stated that joleon is devastated by the news but has been told everton want the money

We'll see when the team's announced for the match.

Incidentally, only one mention on the 3 City forums I've just checked - only 4 min ago.

The guy's called Billy Bullens, taken the story from one of our forums - so no news coming out of any of their own sources.

apparantly hes in the team tonight according to the lad who started the rumour

Dylan i hope it is bullshit mate but this lad i can honestly say has been spot on everytime he told us arteta would be out of the derby last wednesday among other things

he also stated that joleon is devastated by the news but has been told everton want the money

nah, I just don't buy the 'wanting money thing' If we sell him we stand to lose more money that we get for the fee.

So iamyak works at the training ground and gets a glimpse at the team-sheet. I really doubt someone involved in the ins and outs is going to be leaking the info.

However, only time will tell.

nah, I just don't buy the 'wanting money thing' If we sell him we stand to lose more money that we get for the fee.

So iamyak works at the training ground and gets a glimpse at the team-sheet. I really doubt someone involved in the ins and outs is going to be leaking the info.

Well if he works there i think word would spread you know what i mean.

I'm sure the like of Cahill and Arteta would not be happy.

i hope your right mate but this is everton were talkin about here to sell an english international goal scoring centre half for 12 million is scandallous

If this is true it's down to the pressures placed on Moyes by a boardroom who forced him to sell to buy in the summer.

Expect meltdown if this happens.

Well if he works there i think word would spread you know what i mean.

I'm sure the like of Cahill and Arteta would not be happy.

Thats another thing, I really think Moyes would be loathe to break up the dressing room like that.

There are so many factors pointing to bull-[Poor language removed].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back