Lescott Fee Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some City forum mentioned that Lescott is a huge City fan. Surely that's bollocks.

Then again they were also discussing a straight swap for Lescott and Johnson so they clearly aren't the most clued up around.

I think we can (fairly) safely say this is balls. 12m plus Dunne or Kompany is vaguely believable. It's balls.

Isn't it Dan.....isnt it?

Dan!?

Daaaaan!?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!??!?

Some City forum mentioned that Lescott is a huge City fan. Surely that's bollocks.

Then again they were also discussing a straight swap for Lescott and Johnson so they clearly aren't the most clued up around.

I think we can (fairly) safely say this is balls. 12m plus Dunne or Kompany is vaguely believable. It's balls.

Dan!?

Daaaaan!?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!??!?

He supports Aston Villa

IAMtheYak, never posted anything about transfers before, as I remember. He has been asked by other members to do that before, but said he wasn't privileged to that kind of information.

Really think it's an utter bullshit story and don't believe it's te real IAMtheYak. Also, why on earth sell Lescott for just 12m? Wouldn't even sell them Hibbert for that amount.

:lol: City fan.

He has mentioned many times that he is an Aston Villa fan.

As I have said throughout this thread, I very much doubt its him. (Same account yes, same person????) Take it with a bucket load of salt.

Dan!?

Daaaaan!?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!??!?

he a villa fan i think, hope its a hoax, those chancers over at Lash owe our cat an apology as my da just hit it a boot when i told him

IAMtheYak, never posted anything about transfers before, as I remember. He has been asked by other members to do that before, but said he wasn't privileged to that kind of information.

Really think it's an utter bullshit story and don't believe it's te real IAMtheYak. Also, why on earth sell Lescott for just 12m? Wouldn't even sell them Hibbert for that amount.

The only thing he has said that isnt Team News/Injurues is that Lescott wasnt happy at being played at Left Back and that was months ago. He doesnt do Transfers like you say.

I agree wholeheartedly that if this went down the dressing room would crumble like a house built on sand . I am ALWAYS up for a deal NO MATTER which player it is nor whatever time in the season the offer comes . As after all no player gets in the way of the Club bettering itself .

But offering 12 million for a proven international defender with youth & bags of potential is frankly an insult ( If its true ) and should be treated with distain . Try starting at 16 million & a decent forward / attacking player as part of that deal and we might start to negotiate properly (y)

I remember him posting about the Yak moving but this was just before he got injured so who knows if that was true?

We need players in, regardless if they are only squad players..why cant moyes see we are only 1 or 2 more injuries away from being able to finish in the top 10. whats in 5 points if we loose everything because we have a youth or not enough players to field an ineligible squad? It is time we brought in better scouts. You do not wait until the last moment for deals..its suicide as prices rise sharply..its something moyes cannot comprehend at all.

Waiting till the last minute is crazy, and a sign of bad management. Squad players now..not untried youth and hope to they are good enough..not acceptable. We can loan deals we are not that broke..moyes as admitted he has enough money to bring in loan signings..so why wait until all but the dregs have been signed up? its all bullshit.

Someone explaine what LASH is an whats the address for it..?? Taar!! Coz im going to get myself banned!!

Lash is an Everton forum set up, by ex BK posters, who think they are above your average Forum user, their ego's are massive. They expected a revolt against bluekipper, because of their high opinion of themselves, but soon found out, no one really give a [Poor language removed], and their forum is very inactive. They get their kicks by rubbishing bluekipper, and hacking the site. They are middle aged men for **** sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back