Lescott Fee Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would we have to sign to appease the fans if this was true? Surely the deal would involve a swap anyways, and then we sign....Progrebnyak or someone maybe?

The only one talking to Citeh right now is Shay Given.

Its a WIND UP!

There would be absolute murder if we sold Lescott.

I guess we'll know if Lescott isnt playing tonight or not...

...He surely mustve been hacked. Either that or Kenwright has seen so much abuse of him on Kipper he decideded to get his own back and sell a player - "mwaahahahahaha" - Is what Kenwright is saying right now!

Who would we have to sign to appease the fans if this was true? Surely the deal would involve a swap anyways, and then we sign....Progrebnyak or someone maybe?

lescott is a defender who is really at the top of his game at the moment it would take fabio cannavaro or carlos puyol as his replacement to appease me

...He surely mustve been hacked. Either that or Kenwright has seen so much abuse of him on Kipper he decideded to get his own back and sell a player - "mwaahahahahaha" - Is what Kenwright is saying right now!

The same poster on Kipper said he is.

according to iamtheyak lescott starts tonight

People's Forum posters reckon it is the same feller posting who got Arteta's injury news:

iamtheyak

View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts
Gary Jones

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,037

Post #1 Today, 03:39 PM
SORE RIBS
CASTILLO STARTS

People's Forum posters reckon it is the same feller posting who got Arteta's injury news:

iamtheyak

View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts
Gary Jones

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,037

Post #1 Today, 03:39 PM
SORE RIBS
CASTILLO STARTS

yeah thats the one this is looking worrying again

Maybe I'm being naive, but can't see it happening. If it was at the start of the window, then maybe, but surely not now?

I couldn't see the club being that totally clueless, tbh. I think it is true that it is the same poster though. Either he's been scammed or someone has used his login. It just defies belief that down to the bare bones they'd agree to this sale - even if it was twice the offer reported. But then again.....

Man City have offered lowish for everyone theyve bought and then the selling club have held out for higher offers, surely Kenwright wouldnt be the only chairman to sell low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back