Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Let’s talk about Nottingham Forest

So these rats started at the City Ground singing “cheats”, then proceeded to go all over social media to continue to call us cheats.

Then get charged themselves only to come with their tale in between their legs asking for a joined up, fan approach against the PL

And today, when Beto is on the floor needing urgent medical attention they start again with the the “same old scousers song”

Utter utter scumbags, hope they get booted back to the lower leagues

And some people on here were sucking up to them and trying to help them out.

Rats

Jesus Mike do some research mate. Rats to who? f'in wirehead Scargill and his loons running the NUM? do me a favour lad.

The Notts miners hated Thatcher but hated Scargills bully boy NUM equally. The two never were mutually exclusive. Load of other pits from other parts of the country felt the same. Notts, Derby,Leics, Lancs, Staffs are some that spring to mind who also didn't follow that prat into a disaster of a strike.

Now if you want to have a moan about Forest I'm right with you, but not for the miners

Jesus Mike do some research mate. Rats to who? f'in wirehead Scargill and his loons running the NUM? do me a favour lad.

The Notts miners hated Thatcher but hated Scargills bully boy NUM equally. The two never were mutually exclusive. Load of other pits from other parts of the country felt the same. Notts, Derby,Leics, Lancs, Staffs are some that spring to mind who also didn't follow that prat into a disaster of a strike.

Now if you want to have a moan about Forest I'm right with you, but not for the miners

Ahhhh here we go, an admission that the people of Notts are scabs. Thank you mate.

Scabs who sing about poverty to a city that less of that then they do, what is about places that don't have any coastline and how weird they are?
City with lowest disposable income in England = Nottingham
Liverpool v Nottingham higher crime rate , = Nottingham win again

Unemployment rate higher in Liverpool or Nottingham
=Nottingham
Council going bust and hundreds losing there jobs, yet have the cheek to sing sign on and sing poverty songs.
Famous city for only three things a mythical robber
Brian Cough about the only worthwhile thing
breaking miners strikes throughout history , Spencer union ect
commonly referred to as scabs
Not mancs, scouse, ect just scabs
Really need to open there eyes more and less of there mouths.
don't care who goes down other than its not us but its a pity its not them and luton together.
Sooner have sheff unt or Burnley any day.

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back