2023/24 Lewis Dobbin

Could play Patterson or Danjuma, with Coleman behind.
Maybe, though dyche is more likely to play young ahead of Coleman or move garner to the right, though I think Harrison is nothing special, it would be nice to see him on the left to see how he does, that’s where he played for Leeds the majority of the time

Maybe, though dyche is more likely to play young ahead of Coleman or move garner to the right, though I think Harrison is nothing special, it would be nice to see him on the left to see how he does, that’s where he played for Leeds the majority of the time
Yeah, this can happen. Sadly Young isn't the player of 5-6y ago anymore.

I would go with Coleman-Danjuma personally, I heard Patterson wasn't really convincing in the nation games.

Me too with Harrison. The question is then what to do with the one-footed McNeil, either bench him or move him CAM, because there is not way he could play on the right. But for me he has still been the best winger all season we had, myb even the best attacking player while being average mostly.

We played Coleman in that position early in his career. I think with less defensive duties, Patterson would make more impact than Harrison with his desire to drive forward.

…great cross for the Danjuma goal but he’s hardly been Carlos Alberto going forward. I wouldn’t be surprised if Young gets in more crosses from full-back. Anyway, this is the Dobbin thread.

Indeed, and if he was fit, I'd give him a lot more game time. He must have been buzzing coming off the pitch against Chelsea, and Harrison has been pretty rubbish since then.

…never saw Dobbin as a winger myself, watched him lots coming through and he’s far more effective in central areas. Always seems to struggle against conventional full-back.

Always wondered why he wasn’t used more off the bench in the Doucoure role as he picks the ball up from deep, eats up ground and he can join in and get beyond the central striker.

…never saw Dobbin as a winger myself, watched him lots coming through and he’s far more effective in central areas. Always seems to struggle against conventional full-back.

Always wondered why he wasn’t used more off the bench in the Doucoure role as he picks the ball up from deep, eats up ground and he can join in and get beyond the central striker.
I agree with that, and it's up to the manager to find a winning formula because the current one isn't working.