Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be starting Iwobi, Allan and DCL.

Even if they can only give a half it is better than our inevitable going down a goal or two and not being able to win.
I'm a believer in starting guys who might not be able to give you the full shift, because if you're bringing them on and they get knocked you've used two subs, so I see your point.

I just don't see a direct replacement for Coleman in that group, are you going with Iwobi at right back?

At least we've won battle of the bench!

Regardless of what happens, I genuinely hope Pickford either has the game of his life to earn us a win or has absolutely nothing to do as we breeze to a win.

A performance where he's at fault and there'll be no end to the criticism and Carlo will have left himself well open to it as well by selecting him.

Let's hope we actually give them a game.

The BBC just can't help themselves can they, this at the top of the team announcements:

View attachment 118474

Liverpool captain Virgil van Dijk was ruled out for the season with the knee injury he suffered in a tackle from Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford in October.
Whats annoying is it wasnt a tackle. Two players going for same ball. Both jumping in. One comes off worse but could easily have been either. Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

I'm not going to lie I've seen some better line ups at a police station.

However I get that his hands were tied in some areas. Still would have put Allan and DCL on from the start. If they don't come out flying with intensity and controlled passion I honestly give up.

SKY love pedalling the "Everton havent won at Anfield in the 21st Centry. Getting on my tits now, we know and its probably the worst in the world v any rival.

Such a pathetic club is our Everton.

That's why I'll only turn the game on as it kicks - off mate. Watch when they play YNWA, the commentators always go silent as if it's Sacrilege to speak while it's being played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back