Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a 5-4-1, Richarlison up top alone, James AMC, and Digne/Coleman are playing to be attacking wing backs.

It's a terrible side but it's one set up to try and nick one and keep it tight.

In reality, it's a side that's going to get mullered about 3-0.

This kind of things pisses me off (from The Guardian)

1h ago15:52

Preamble​

Hello and welcome to live coverage of the Friendly Derby. Arf! There is vengeance in the air at Anfield, where Liverpool and Everton meet tonight. The return fixture, a 2-2 draw at Goodison in October, was the beginning of the end of Liverpool’s title challenge: Jordan Pickford nobbled Virgil van Dijk with a dreadful challenge and Richarlison was sent off for an even worse tackle on Thiago.
Just announced then that there will be extra 4 seconds added onto taken the knee before kick off. 4 seconds beings Virgil shirt number.

Delph has offered us zero since we signed him! Absolute whopper

Only down to injury though - the small periods where he's actually available I would have him alongside Doucoure & Davies when Allans out and have him breaking up the play.

Whereas the dastardly duo Slowmes & Sig get waltzed past like they are not even there!

All the crying at the starting 11 - maybe try and put the alternative - what would have made you not cry arse about the 11?

Calvert-Lewin and Allan start all day, if they're fully fit.
Personally I would have played Cafu instead of Coleman, Pirlo instead of Tom Davies and given the young lad Batistuta a run out, but Carlo sees it differently I suppose.

This kind of things pisses me off (from The Guardian)

1h ago15:52

Preamble​

Hello and welcome to live coverage of the Friendly Derby. Arf! There is vengeance in the air at Anfield, where Liverpool and Everton meet tonight. The return fixture, a 2-2 draw at Goodison in October, was the beginning of the end of Liverpool’s title challenge: Jordan Pickford nobbled Virgil van Dijk with a dreadful challenge and Richarlison was sent off for an even worse tackle on Thiago.

1613841367901.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back