Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly can't sit still. Flying out Wednesday afternoon from Edinburgh to Charleroi.

I'm the lad with the beard that makes me look like the shoe bomber, feel free to inform me of how dreadful it looks.
Alright mate me and my son are also on the same flight part of the Scottish Airborne division soon to be seen in "A Bar too Far" cant wait.

Hi

We are staying at the
HOTEL
PREMIERE CLASSE LILLE EST - Villeneuve d'Ascq Lezennes
RUE DE CHANZY
59260 LEZENNES

which I understand is 5 minutes walk away with a free car park from the ground.

Can anyone please confirm.

We are arriving two hours before kick off and are wondering if beer locations are available around the ground??

Any advice gratefully received. Many Thanks

On the 18:12 Eurostar on Wednesday and coming back on the 16:12 on the Friday (something like that)

Staying at 'Sejoures + Affaires hotel' - getting nervous seeing all this travel info though because I have home end tickets, if I don't get in I'll be gutted.

On the 18:12 Eurostar on Wednesday and coming back on the 16:12 on the Friday (something like that)

Staying at 'Sejoures + Affaires hotel' - getting nervous seeing all this travel info though because I have home end tickets, if I don't get in I'll be gutted.
3 of us in that hotel, mate it's 500 yards from the eurostar station and a 5 minute walk to grande place happy days

thats not bad for a return, atmosphere would be good too especially win on way back
long traveling just adds too the partying, is that just a normal bus not full of blues though?
id do that myself
I am flying from Liverpool on 12.45 then train from Paris airport arriving 2 hours before ko anyone else?

Long story so won't explain why.......but I ended up booking 2 hotels for Lille for Weds & Thursday night. One is opposite the Lille Flandres station. I am probably going to cancel this today. If anyone is looking for a hotel for those nights, please PM me and we can arrange that as I cancel my booking I can give them the name of someone who is interested. I think it's about €60-70 per night.

I am flying Liverpool to Paris on Tues night. Attending a trade show on Weds morning (wife doesn't believe that when I organised to visit the trade show, I then found out Everton were playing in Lille that week.....strange coincidence eh!!!). Train to Lille on Weds afternoon and out on the lash at 5pm. Am on me tod so looking for a few fellow blues to party in Lille on Weds night.

COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back