Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye and if your driving I'm pretty sure.you need to have purchased an alcohol breathalyser test kit as well. We'll me and the missus drive over to France most years and we take the hi vis vests, alcohol test kit, and put some weird stickers on the front car lights

While the breathalyser might be a legal requirement, it has never been enforced as such by the French police. The 'ever so easy to fit' stickers for fitting to the headlights always do my nut in trying to decipher the leaflet.

While the breathalyser might be a legal requirement, it has never been enforced as such by the French police. The 'ever so easy to fit' stickers for fitting to the headlights always do my nut in trying to decipher the leaflet.
Yep the amount of times I've stuck them on wrong. Good job the motorways over in France are usually quite empty so we've never made complete tits of ourselves about what we should shouldn't do.

Gentlemen, I think the weather will be sunny next thursday but it should be a little bit cold. Good weather for a brown beer.
http://www.meteociel.fr/tendances/20708/lille.htm

Jeu
08:00 6 °C
oso.gif
10----86 %1025 hPa
peu_nuageux.gif

14:00 15 °C
so.gif
15----58 %1024 hPa
soleil.gif

20:00 10 °C
so.gif
10----91 %1022 hPa
peu_nuageux.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back