Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
says only 30 mins on the website, we get into kings cross 54 minutes before so should be sound anyway.

You've got to laugh that the London International ticket thing says it takes 16 mins to transfer for KC to St. Pancras and says you do it by tube haha.
Hi Joey, 30 minutes under normal circumstances, think there'll be loads of Blues on that train, hence queues, give yourself 45 minutes if i were you.
I can imagine the bar on the Eurostar will be expensive, might fetch some tinnies on board

Hi Joey, 30 minutes under normal circumstances, think there'll be loads of Blues on that train, hence queues, give yourself 45 minutes if i were you.
I can imagine the bar on the Eurostar will be expensive, might fetch some tinnies on board

We are coming on the overground so its literally across the road via the side exit & entrance. it will take us 5 minutes max.

100% taking cans on board, its says they restrict it to 4 per person but might just throw a load in so it means we dont have to buy some in france.

Cannot wait for this now! Eurostar @ about 12:30 on the Thurs, train from Leeds @ 9:00.

Just disappointed that we're not getting there any earlier!

Two coaches are leaving the Oak at 11pm so the place should be bouncing if Madrid batter them [Poor language removed]

Coaches leaving close to the same time RS coaches leaving ???

Ours was leaving that time, but we are going earlier now, to not clash with RS traffic.

My mate has just phoned he said he phoned the ticket office about picking are tickets up, to be told he had already picked them up. 3 of them have been picked up by somebody 1 is still there, somebody in that office has cocked up big style. To say i am not happy is an understatement, they had better sort it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back