Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting on a coach at midnight on Wednesday, should be in Lille late morning/early afternoon.

It's going to depend on the traffic, the RS will fill the motorways as they head home from watching the Real Madrid game.

http://en.gastama.com/

logo_gastama.png
im in there m8....
HAM2277.png

HAM2106.png

ham2208.jpg

where are you leaving from? have hotel booked for wed night but don't arrive til 5 am thursday morn.
We're starting from Pwllheli at about 3.00am. should go past Birmingham at about 5.30. We'll be there for around 17.00 Wednesday night.
Then on the lash.
See you all at the Old Lady Saturday

We're on the shuttle bus from charleroi airport on the Thursday morning. Does anyone have any idea how far the main square is from the bus station (lille Europe)?

Taking my dad who's 79 as well. In Lisbon he managed to trap his hand in the exit barrier on the metro, then after the game fell down a huge set of steps near the main square - crapping myself!

Important information for anyone going on EUROSTAR for the 1st time . . .
Remember to check-in at the station at least 45 minutes before your train leaves, as you need to show your passport to both British and French officials, and then your ticket will be examined.
I've just got a worrying feeling that some fans who are travelling on it for the first time might think it's like a normal train where you turn up minutes before and board.i know most fans will know this already, but if it only helps 1 fan, then job done.

Important information for anyone going on EUROSTAR for the 1st time . . .
Remember to check-in at the station at least 45 minutes before your train leaves, as you need to show your passport to both British and French officials, and then your ticket will be examined.
I've just got a worrying feeling that some fans who are travelling on it for the first time might think it's like a normal train where you turn up minutes before and board.i know most fans will know this already, but if it only helps 1 fan, then job done.

says only 30 mins on the website, we get into kings cross 54 minutes before so should be sound anyway.

You've got to laugh that the London International ticket thing says it takes 16 mins to transfer for KC to St. Pancras and says you do it by tube haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back