Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the profile pics of some of the "lids" in this thread.

Can't wait for this. Me and the better half are staying in the old town from Wednesday til Saturday. Making a bit of a break of it.

Hi

Booked this ages ago work are now acting daft over it. Won't go into it but need to be back for the friday now.

I'm assuming those on coaches leaving straight after the game will arrive back in the UK at around 10 am?

Question any spare seats obviously willing to pay. Had the rug pulled from right under me here.

I can call foul play but it's not going to do me any favours.

So the countdown begins.
Wednesday 4.00pm ferry to Dunkirk, hotel for 7.00pm. Lille city centre to watch Madrid polish off the red [Poor language removed].
On the lash till ?

My and the girlfriend on the same boat mate. Cant wait. Having a mild panic as can't find my everton top.

To all you lucky blues that are going, lucky you - have a great time. Although it looks like the main of it will hit tomorrow, theres no guarantees with weather - the tail end of Hurricane Gonzalo will be hitting, and weather services are saying 70mph winds, so anyone travelling early, be sure to have your sea sickness tablets handy. And all stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back