Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Barcodes are sound

looks looks like the barcode on the left has been chopped a little

It's a bit surreal this.
I feel like I've walked into a Newcastle United forum

On a more serious note, and not related to the above

If you post an email address or phone number on a public forum, then be aware that people ( and google bots ) don't need to be registered to read what you've posted

For example ...

mate its yours £16 my number is 078nnnnnnn
is there for all and sundry to see.

What softwear do you need on your computer for the Lille website??? I cant log back into my account to print the tickets off :-( :-(
I have got the confirmation emails and whatever so I know the details I am putting in are correct.......Any ideas why?

What softwear do you need on your computer for the Lille website??? I cant log back into my account to print the tickets off :-( :-(
I have got the confirmation emails and whatever so I know the details I am putting in are correct.......Any ideas why?

You should be able to enter Billetterie, then click on Mon Compte, type in username and password and then select Mes E-Billets, without worrying about any special software. I've just tried it and can see my account no probs.

surely if the barcode doesn't work they could just type in the numbers from it like they do in the supermarket, I doubt anyone will be refused entry because they didn't print it in colour or did it landscape/portrait or did it in letter rather than A4, also the barcode is on there 3 times so one of hem will scan

Quick Question

I have two tickets in the Upper L21 from Everton (Season ticket with two away). Face Value 20euro (£16)

And I have been given two tickets from Everton after a massive cock up in M03 Face Value 30euro.

I thought everton only had 20 Euro tickets for sale? So where are these 30 Euro ones Everton have given me??

Will it be sitting with some Everton big wigs?

I will also be in M03 on Thursday and they are just slightly posher seats that lounge members etc sit in. I spoke to the club and they said it's still an Everton section

Flying from john lennon with the club organised trip on thursday early doors (04.30) driving from oxton, wirral to the airport. Any wirral blue need a lift to the airport at that time? May save u £30 taxi or £30 car park fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back