Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
really wanted to go to this, just never had the time to try and arrange any things like travel etc. as well as my brother always being skint. just got to hope everton can get through the groups and have a similar situation as this - doubtful i know.

we have boss fans, kopites can go suck off with their petty bitter comments, they wouldn't even sell this much for a game in norway.

Doesn't mention anything about printing on card on the Lille site:

Title access "e-ticket" is valid only in the following conditions: It must be printed on white A4 paper, blank on both sides, without changing the print size, in portrait orientation (vertical). No other medium (electronic, computer screen, mobile phone screen ...) will be accepted. A partially printed access title, stained, damaged or illegible will not be accepted and will be considered invalid.

That's the LOSC site mate, there's a separate site for the actual stadium, L.O.S.C. Lille play there but it's owned by Les Coúncille de Lille.

Lille have announced that all e tickets MUST be printed in colour and on a thin card material. Black and white tickets won't work and the turnstyle machine doesn't accept very thin paper.
Just to see if I've got this right......
So our "e-ticket" must be on A4 thin card material, in colour, and must be in portrait orientation.
Do we have to trim them down as well?
Thinking of the size of our tickets, when you insert tickets into the reader at turnstiles in Goodison
Just a thought

Everyones gettin twitchy over these prints. If it doesn't wrk there will be thousands of pissed up, pissed of scousers. Dnt think they'll want that will they ..

Im in Block L22 in the home end so must be right beside our fans
I'm in block L05 mate, there'll be loads of Blues in that area.
It's a bit worrying all this chatter about self-printedt tickets needing to be in colour and on thin card, not paper etc.
I was initially led to believe that a simple black and white paper copy was sufficient, so long as the barcodes were visible.

I got two tickets for our end so will have 2 spare in J01, that is the lower bit, right next to our end.

I don't know whether this will help. On the away end ticket there are 2 barcodes one measures 37 mm x 14 mm and the other measures 37 mm x 9 mm.

On the printing
Surely black and White would work - the bar code is only black and white?
Also the tickets download in a pdf that automatically prints in landscape and you have to physically change it to portrait - that doesn't seem right?

I got two tickets for our end so will have 2 spare in J01, that is the lower bit, right next to our end.

I don't know whether this will help. On the away end ticket there are 2 barcodes one measures 37 mm x 14 mm and the other measures 37 mm x 9 mm.
same for the lille tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back