Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

You'd have to check with Lille mate.[/QUOTE

I wouldn't want to be wrong but iv printed mine in colour on normal a4 paper.
If everyone has to print a ticket I'm pretty sure 4000 sitting in the home end all will be using card.

Iv got my ticket in the away end but my 4 tickets have gone to mates and I wouldn't want to get them in crap with tickets not being excepted. Sure it should be good.

Lille have announced that all e tickets MUST be printed in colour and on a thin card material. Black and white tickets won't work and the turnstyle machine doesn't accept very thin paper.

Where have they announced this ? Barcodes are black and white no matter wether the rest of the ticket is in colour or not. Also a barcode reader won't care if the barcode is printed on card or paper. As long as the barcode is clear it will read it. Your talking bollocks mate x

Where have they announced this ? Barcodes are black and white no matter wether the rest of the ticket is in colour or not. Also a barcode reader won't care if the barcode is printed on card or paper. As long as the barcode is clear it will read it. Your talking bollocks mate x

Seen it on a French fans site before, Marseille said that they'd had trouble with it too mate.

Sorry for being dense and for biting but is this a wind up I'm travelling tomorrow haha

apparently there are 'rollers' that drag the ticket through as it scans the code, if the paper is too thin then it causes it to 'skid' leaving a mark on the barcode that renders it unreadable, similarly with Photo paper as well as it's slippy.
It tells you on the Stade Mauroy site in the reviews section.

apparently there are 'rollers' that drag the ticket through as it scans the code, if the paper is too thin then it causes it to 'skid' leaving a mark on the barcode that renders it unreadable, similarly with Photo paper as well as it's slippy.
It tells you on the Stade Mauroy site in the reviews section.
Doesn't mention anything about printing on card on the Lille site:

Title access "e-ticket" is valid only in the following conditions: It must be printed on white A4 paper, blank on both sides, without changing the print size, in portrait orientation (vertical). No other medium (electronic, computer screen, mobile phone screen ...) will be accepted. A partially printed access title, stained, damaged or illegible will not be accepted and will be considered invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back